9 Sept 2013

Blush & Bronzing-Picture Tutorial


Blush and Bronze can really give your face a different look! However, in order to apply the blush or bronzer perfectly you should keep in mind some of these tips: When choosing bronzing powder, make sure to stay away from the orange ones (or very dark ones). I bought a new bronzer recently and I thought the color was perfect until I tried it when I went home.
The color was way too dark for my skin and I looked like someone had punched me in the face. Too intense, orange, or dark never looks good. The point is to contour your face and not make it look fake and badly painted. Buy a good and soft brush.
Blush & Bronzing-Picture Tutorial If you don’t want your skin to get irritated or damaged, make sure your brush is soft and smooth. Always swirl the brush at the back of your hand before applying it onto your face. That helps get rid of the extra excess of the bronze powder. Make sure to apply the blush at the right places. The picture tutorial below helps you learn where the best places to apply blush and bronzer are.
I see many times girls wearing blush at the wrong areas, some might even go as far as their eyebrows on the side of the cheeks but that’s a really big No. You are not supposed to bronze your entire face, only certain areas. Apply bronzer even on your neck if you have to. Contouring only your face by leaving your neck white will really create an ugly look. Follow the picture tutorial below and apply your blush/bronzer perfectly!
Blush & Bronzing-Picture Tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment